- Have you just passed your 10+2 exams?
- Have you scored below 80 percent?
- Have you applied for all the engineering colleges, spent desperate nights preparing for the entrance exams, had one hell of a time going from one examination center to another, only to realize that all the good ones have rejected you?
- Have you been visiting Greater Noida or Ghaziabad or Gurgaon or outskirts of cities like Bangalore, Jaipur, Lucknow, Varanasi, Hyderabad, etc. in search of private colleges where fees is payed in sweat and blood?
- Do you get scolding and emosanal attayachar from dawn to dusk?
- Are you terribly frustrated?
Well, if the answer of more than three questions is yes, then buddy you are at the right place. However,visiting this blog won't make things right. It might just be a push on the ladder you still have to climb. Acknowledging the fact that you must be receiving lots of gyan from everyone (read friends, relatives, friends of relatives, relatives of friends, total strangers with no career of their own.....), i propose to cut the crap and come to the point.
|Looks can be deceiving|
- You pay lacs for fees at an educational loan of 11-15% for a course that doesn't cost a dime for your pals at government colleges.
- You go to alien countries, with no sign of restaurants, cinemas, malls, clubs, shops or life.
- You get bashed up by the locals on faintest display of manhood (try telling the local shopkeeper that registers don't cost hundred rupees each.)
- Nobody teaches you nothing. Do you get it. Nothing is taught by nobody.
- If somebody told you that all the babes are waiting for you at the private colleges then better slap that bastard now. Look beyond the receptionist. The hotties on your brochures cover are paid models. Always remember no girl ever takes admission in an engineering college. Though some non-boys manage to qualify the entrance test, they fail to qualify as a different gender altogether. As for the receptionist, no chance again, she is already hooked with the fat, grungy, bald principal. Life is a bitch.
- You don't get a placement.
- Read the above point again.
- Now, that the point is clear, let me elaborate. The last page on your brochure that brags about placement in Wall Street was actually written to win a booker in fiction category. Read the above point again. At max, and only if you are the luckiest person in your college, you might be sent in a pool campus at an equally remote college where a swarm of other job-seekers will join you in a battle for the worst position in TCS, Infy or Wipro. Every other MNC that you have ever heard of will always be an imagination.
- Now, the best part or should we say cherry-on-top-of-the-cake. After you complete your college (jobless...of course), you realize that the educational loan no longer charges you simple interest. It starts charging you compound interest. Which means that you have to pay it quick. The only catch is that you don't have a job and your father doesn't had enough money in the first place.
|Does this looks like your brochure !!!!|