Date: 5 November 2015
- Difference between List and Set?
- How does Set ensure unique values?
- What if I want to add multiple objects with same values to Set (or something like that).
- Why hashcode() when equals is already there?
- Difference between HashMap and HashTable?
- Which of them takes "null" value for key?
- What if two objects with same values are pushed in HashMap?
- Why should the HashMap key be immutable?
- What are immutable object? Example in java.
- How many objects are created for different cases of String creation?
- In what scenarios will the different String objects result true for == and equals?
- What is Java SOLID? Hint: SOLID is an acronym.
- Name a few.
- What are build patterns?
- What is singleton?
- What is prototype?
- What about a singleton bean inside prototype?
- What about a prototype beans inside singleton?
- Bean life cycle?
- Dispatcher servlet?
- Entity manager at DAO?
- Spring MVC entries.
- What if there is a cyclic dependency between beans.
- What is DI?