Date: 13 December 2016
- Why do we use parent attribute when declaring beans?
- What could be the disadvantage of using parent?
- Have you ever used a prototype bean in Hybris?
- How to override an attribute?
- Is that even possible?
- General architecture of Hybris.
- Architecture according to J2EE.
- How to publish a web-service in Hybris?
- Which extensions are used to publish a webservice in Hybris?
- Which one is preferable: Collection or relation? Why?
- Which extensions are used for connecting with cybersource?
- Whole process of connecting with cybersource.
- Have you connected using CI?
- What functionalities does Hybris get from Spring?
- How to use SOP-HOP instead of SOAP?
- What is Hybris planning to do with Promotions in v6.0?
- Define OCC.
- Is OCC required for connecting to storefront?
- How does decorator work?
- On which layer does it exist?
- What if I modelService.save() something on a decorator?
- What is resolver?
- More about integration.